Phone for Elderly person Under 18-20k

He had a lot of mi and Vivo phones. But I was not going to buy mi at any cost, so these were the two options he had with similar features.

Actually G71 is only available on Flipkart and no way I am spending that amount again on FK as I have been already scammed twice by them.
I'd say do not buy oppo & vivo at any cost. There are always better phones than what they are selling for the same price. Get Realme 9 pro+ if you can.

OrrBitt

Broken In
@RumbaMon19 Don't know if you've made the purchase but I came across a new phone - the Samsung Galaxy F23, priced at 17K.

6.6 inch full HD screen.
6 GB RAM
128 GB Storage
Snapdragon 750G processor.
5000 mAh Battery

Screen is not Amoled, it's TFT I think.
NO Charger, have to buy separately.

*www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-f23-5g-aqua-blue-128-gb/p/itme54bc0c2292f4

Last edited:
OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
@RumbaMon19 Don't know if you've made the purchase but I came across a new phone - the Samsung Galaxy F23, priced at 17K.

6.6 inch full HD screen.
6 GB RAM
128 GB Storage
Snapdragon 750G processor.
5000 mAh Battery

Screen is not Amoled, it's TFT I think.
NO Charger, have to buy separately.

*www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-f23-5g-aqua-blue-128-gb/p/itme54bc0c2292f4

Thanks for suggestion, already bought and sent Realme 9 Pro +.

OrrBitt

Broken In
Okay.
Thanks for suggestion, already bought and sent Realme 9 Pro +.
Okay. :)

What is the opinion of others about the F23? In a way, it seems like a great deal, but it has not had much sales yet. Generally the sales and reviews for Samsung and Mi phones number in the lakhs, but the F23 only has 931 reviews so far. Are people reluctant to buy it because of the TFT display and/or the missing charger, or is there something else that is the issue with this phone?

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
the TFT display and/or the missing charger
150-Rupiya-Dega-Meme-Template-of-Kachra-Seth-1024x576.jpg

ankushv

Journeyman
Okay.

Okay. :)

What is the opinion of others about the F23? In a way, it seems like a great deal, but it has not had much sales yet. Generally the sales and reviews for Samsung and Mi phones number in the lakhs, but the F23 only has 931 reviews so far. Are people reluctatnt to buy it because of the TFT display and/or the missing charger, or is there something else that is the issue with this phone?
Also the phone is not ufs 2.1 or better , storage . It's emmc 5.1 which is very bad for 2022 . It should have been outdated 5 years back as it's much slower than ufs 2.1 storage .

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
@OrrBitt avoid samsung budget phones they install unnecessary apps on every ota update. They use cheap materials compared to the Chinese ones at similar price range. Also samsung budget phones are very laggy.

Top Bottom