Phone for Below 10K Budget

tanmayraj

Broken In
Need a new phone for 10K budget.I have always used android phone.Thinking of giving windows a try.Should i buy a windows phone?Or settled down with a android phone.What is best for this budget.The phone should not lag.

1. Budget?

Rs. 7K + (2-3K)

2. Display type and size?

Touchscreen,Not bigger than 4.6

3. Dual sim?

Not necessary

4. Preferred choice of brand?

Samsung,Sony,Nokia,Moto

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?

Min 5 Mp Camera with flash,with secondry camera.

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).

Android and Windows

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).

3G

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?

Internet,Whatsapp,Casual Gaming,Normal use.

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?

Nokia Lumia 530

10. Any other info that you want to share

As you mentioned above, you don't want to use a phone above 4.6inch screen but if you can use 5inch screen get Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo.Best phone in this segment.
Spec - Android 4.4.2,Octa Core Mediatek,8MP(really good quality) and good battery life.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I don't want a brand whose Customer Center I would need to find from telescope :lol:

get the moto g(2014 or 2013) both are good
or get lumia 630,620,525 or wait for lumia 730(the best option imho)
moto also has great quality and service compared to xiaomi

missgondo

New to this forum
530 is a big downgrade from 525. display downgrade (IPS to plain TFT), camera suffers, ram gets halved, processors downgrade (Snapdragon S4 Plus to Snapdragon 200. GPU suffers). go for 525 or forget WP for now.

SP is really old and the new price is due to EOL pricecut. E3 has numerous similarities with M2, considering the latter has a price of 18k after the numerous pricecut, E3 will surely cost 14-16k.

Sony T2/T3/C3 all have similar hardware to Moto G 2nd gen yet cost 10k more. They'll price it high irrespective of they can or cannot.

if you are planning for normal everyday use that doesn't involve games or heavy usage, go for Zenfone 5. Or check if you can grab a Redmi 1S during the flash sale. Zenfone 4 sacrifices on just too many fronts.

That makes sense sir! at the end of the day depende sa paggamit ng fone. Of course if we want the best quality it usually entails higher than 10k. But on lower end phones, rather than go for local brands (which i heard be some rebranded generic phones - correct me if im wrong please) id go for Xiaomi phone since its the phone giant in china as per news nung lumabas. although, i think sa lazada lng ata sya available officially, meron nga ulet flash sale this week on thursday. same as last time need pa magregister. im not sure though if magiging weekly to :)

ashs1

Padawan
That makes sense sir! at the end of the day depende sa paggamit ng fone. Of course if we want the best quality it usually entails higher than 10k. But on lower end phones, rather than go for local brands (which i heard be some rebranded generic phones - correct me if im wrong please) id go for Xiaomi phone since its the phone giant in china as per news nung lumabas. although, i think sa lazada lng ata sya available officially, meron nga ulet flash sale this week on thursday. same as last time need pa magregister. im not sure though if magiging weekly to :)
Dafaq was dat??? :S

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

wyat?
anyways from the part i understood:-
xiaomi micromax etc have high failure rate of speakers etc very notoriously
and bad or even non-existent after sales
just because of the specs,its popular but its not worth atleast at the moment

Top Bottom