phone Android OS phone with official cyanogen OS for flashing

LeoTechLion

Broken In
Hi all
please suggest a phone(apart from yu yureka) (below ₹15000) that mainly has good processor(1.3GHZ and above) and nice RAM, (2GB). My main intention is it should have official cyanogen OS available for flashing (stable). Pls help

Sent from my Spice Mi-498 using Digit, powered by appyet.com

A

amit.tiger12

fill up this...

*www.digit.in/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html

and another cynogen os device is..
OnePlus One

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi all
please suggest a phone(apart from yu yureka) (below ₹15000) that mainly has good processor(1.3GHZ and above) and nice RAM, (2GB). My main intention is it should have official cyanogen OS available for flashing (stable). Pls help

Easy answer: Doesn't exists.
Don't go by processor clocks alone.
"Cyanogen OS" and "Cyanogenmod" though may seem the same, they are different. "Cyanogen OS" is what comes preloaded with the phones while "Cyanogenmod" is what one can flash on his phone.

Why you don't want to buy Yureka? It is currently the best phone under 15k.

OP
L

LeoTechLion

Broken In
actually I meant cyanogenmod. On checking cyanogenmod.org/devices I saw a lot no. of devices which officially supported cyanogenmod. (official port). So I want to know latest Android device under 15000 which has official cyanogenmod port available from their website.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
actually I meant cyanogenmod. On checking cyanogenmod.org/devices I saw a lot no. of devices which officially supported cyanogenmod. (official port). So I want to know latest Android device under 15000 which has official cyanogenmod port available from their website.

Only other phone with 2 GB ram and good SoC in the budget is Zenphone 5 but sadly it lacks CM11.

Top Bottom