Pen Drive + Keyboard Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
Well for Wireless kb and ms you can go for Microsoft products or else Logitech ones. Logitech would match ur budget.

And for pendrives, my personal recommendation is for Transcend anytime.
I own a Transcend V10 8gb pendrive. No issues anytime.

-SUDE

hot zubs

live life king like...
IMO if you have so little budget dont at all go for wireless stuff u'll really regret it in the future... wireless combo are not at all good, u'll have to keep changing the batteries every now n then... if you really wanna go with it get Microsoft wireless optical desktop 1000 which will be within your budget... i have got one of these and it works pretty well...

and for a 8GB Pen drive go for corsair voyager GT 8GB its got 10 yrs of warranty and the speed is also good...

OP
bajaj151
IMO if you have so little budget dont at all go for wireless stuff u'll really regret it in the future... wireless combo are not at all good, u'll have to keep changing the batteries every now n then... if you really wanna go with it get Microsoft wireless optical desktop 1000 which will be within your budget... i have got one of these and it works pretty well...

and for a 8GB Pen drive go for corsair voyager GT 8GB its got 10 yrs of warranty and the speed is also good...

What about Sandisk Pendrives ??

& Logitech Wireless Desktop MK250

Last edited:

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
if u are into gaming... wireless keyboards in ur budget is a big no no... they often lag in fast paced games (FPS)....

hot zubs

live life king like...
I am not into gaming...!!

ok if u r not into gaming then u can pick one...
The battery backup totally depends on the model which u r picking, my microsoft 1000 batteries works for atleast 3 months for mouse n for keyboard it worked for almost 7 months without any problem under normal daily usage...

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
@ bajaj151

I recommend you to go for the Corsair Flash Voyager 8Gb or Corsair Flash Voyager GT 8Gb as both are great flash drives and almost indestructible...
As for the Keyboard and Mouse Combo, you can go for what hot zubs has suggested.....

Cheers,
sid_gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom