Pee Powered Batteries ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
so the next time ur clock runs out of batteries or the remote needs a battery needs a change just go to the loo :D ....

gizmodo said:
Look, while I can certainly understand the convenience of using urine to charge some AA batteries if you're, say, stranded somewhere miles away from any other power source, it doesn't seem all that practical for day-to-day uses.

That's not to say that these NoPoPo batteries aren't a technological marvel, because I'm sure they are. I just don't want to pee all over my hands trying to get it into a pipette every time I want to put new batteries in my sideburn trimmer. Fortunately for me, these batteries are Japan-only for now

*gizmodo.com/gadgets/yellow-power/pee+powered-batteries-to-make-recharging-much-grosser-296996.php
*gizmodo.com/gadgets/yellow-power/pee+powered-batteries-to-make-recharging-much-grosser-296996.php

i wonder how amazing it wud be if they introduced for the cell phones ...

man wheres the loo my cell phone's out of battery :lol: .... india mein toh loo bhi nahi chahiye ... anywhere and everywhere recharge :lol:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
yeah it wud b better... sometimes at nite u hav a personal call tht u wud rather attend from the loo

free mein recharge bhi... parents mite ask wht were u doin with cell in the loo- chargin yar simple :D

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
iMav said:
so the next time ur clock runs out of batteries or the remote needs a battery needs a change just go to the loo :D ....

[/url]

i wonder how amazing it wud be if they introduced for the cell phones ...

man wheres the loo my cell phone's out of battery :lol: .... india mein toh loo bhi nahi chahiye ... anywhere and everywhere recharge :lol:
lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom