PDF Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi,

I need to edit a pdf file. If I open it using Foxit reader and editor, I get this error
*i64.tinypic.com/2zdxd2h.jpg
I downloaded Acrobat reader and it can be viewed correctly. Tried few online editors but they aren't helpful in editing. Any help?

Thanks

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@whitestar_999
Libre office is not able to open that file. Getting the same error as shown in the ss.
Only Adobe Reader seems to open it. Any other help. I need to submit it urgently.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
if the file in question is not confidential, try online PDF to Word converters. If they work, edit the contents in Word and then republish back to PDF using Office Export feature or free word to PDF converters online.

You might however notice some formatting and look and feel change in the process though. The process may not be very reliable but can give it a chance.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
if the file in question is not confidential, try online PDF to Word converters. If they work, edit the contents in Word and then republish back to PDF using Office Export feature or free word to PDF converters online.

You might however notice some formatting and look and feel change in the process though. The process may not be very reliable but can give it a chance.

Can't do that because it is official work + the bold part will create a mess.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
Try free Trial of Classic PDF Editor | Create & Edit files with the Best PDF Converter if your company policy allows.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then I think the file was created using some adobe specific setting/security which only adobe products can understand.I believe if adobe can open the file then you should be able to take a printout of it in pdf by using a virtual pdf printer like PDF Creator & Converter for FREE - Create PDF

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^If pdf file is created using some exclusive(or proprietary) adobe setting/security then no other product will be able to open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom