Pc Upgrade For 9-20k

PHOENiX7

Broken In
Hello,I am planning to upgrade my pc ,my budget is 9k(I can increase it to18k-20k by selling my old HTpc

Here is my current config
Lenovo h430
Intel pentium g640
nvidia gtx 650ti boost
4gb ram
1tb seagate HDD+250gb Microsoft MEDIA Drive

I will upgrade to a new cpu,water cooling and another GeForce Gpu in sli by next 4 months

Till then I need -
A CHEAP PROCESSOR(will upgrade to a better one after some time)
Motherboard With SLI Support(if possible 3 Way SLI)
A cabinet(minimalistic,no blue/purple theme)
IF possible A gaming keyboard/mouse comb

I have a samsung FHD monitor,1920x1080,and windows 10 tech preview+windows 7 dual boot

NOTE- I would like this pc to be hackintosh friendly if possible

Nerevarine

Incarnate
as you will be upgrading in the future, get the i3 4130 (8k), ASUS or MSI H97 board (Rs 10.5k) and Deepcool Tesseract (Rs 2.7k)
You can get Logitech G400s (1.5k) and a regular keyboard if budget permits

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
for better hackintosh support, get a gigabyte mobo. instead of upgrading now, wait for intel 5th gen or skylake cpu and then upgrade. no point in upgrading a cheap cpu now. save till then.

OP
P

PHOENiX7

Broken In
as you will be upgrading in the future, get the i3 4130 (8k), ASUS or MSI H97 board (Rs 10.5k) and Deepcool Tesseract (Rs 2.7k)
You can get Logitech G400s (1.5k) and a regular keyboard if budget permits

I am looking for intel skylake cpu,thats why for now i am thinking of getting a cheap celeron or pentium

i have so far decided-cooler master devastator gaming keyboard+mouse
intle pentium cheap-3k
circle cc830 or bitfenix merc alpha-3-4k

- - - Updated - - -

5th gen or skylake will come after june 2015 only

doesent matter,i will be making this rig by end of december 2014 so only 5 months to go
i kust need a mobo with sli support(if possible 3 way) i just cant find any under my budget

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
man now u confused me, should i also wait for it that way then AMD will also release their new 20nm gpu's

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
CM Devastator combo is not for gaming. Better get G300+G105.
I don't get it why you are upgrading now when you'll buy a new rig in some months?
Also why are you consistent on SLIing?

HE-MAN its upto you. If you can wait for 5 months then you can wait (till that time, next gen GPUs will be announced and you'll end up waiting for them. And the cycle will continue)

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
hahaha.... right i am going with i5 4690k and msi z87 mpower max build for now and off course gtx 970

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I am looking for intel skylake cpu,thats why for now i am thinking of getting a cheap celeron or pentium

skylake will require a new mobo(100 series ) with new socket(preferably). this whole upgrade does not make sense then.i would say wait. your current pc can still play games.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
last i heard skylake will be lga 1151 and will support DDR3 so a cheap cpu+mobo now and wait for skylake makes sense. if

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
^^^^ he already has a cpu(pentium g640)+mobo. why should he upgrade to a cheap cpu+ a mobo for now? rather than he should wait.

OP
P

PHOENiX7

Broken In
alright,i got a cheap msi mobo,and a nzxt s340+
i will upgrade to a better rig by 2015 march-april later on,for now my current processor (g640) is enogh

For a gaming mouse have you checked logitech g402s,(not sure about model number but it's definitely called hyperian fury ) it's available on Amazon on 2.2 k and had some pretty nice features, but I am recommending it because of that "sniper" button which was available on corsair m65 but was a bit costly (5-6k) ,maybe others can help you in this regard, and yeah you definitely should wait for skylake or broadwell whatever you will prefer,no point in this upgrade ,you made a wise decision

Top Bottom