pc upgrade configuration

amitb.3650

Right off the assembly line
HI FOR I3 should i go for h61or h67chipset..?????
also suggest some mobo options in the best
category....also wanna know about the current
price for i3+(h61 or h67)+kingston 4gb ram+dvd
drive combination in chennai. i do have old case and HDD of
160gb....also can i get a usb connector for internal HDD.if yes pl let me know its price.i m planning to get it from ritchie street exchanging my old stuff....so suggst me few reputed dealers also.... new to chennai...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: pc upgrade configuration!!!!!! pl hurry

H67 has more expansion slots & comes with features like usb3 & sata3.if you don't need these you can get a cheap H61 mobo for ~3200(gigabyte).otherwise intel DH67CLB3 is available for ~5400 with all these features.i3 2100 price is ~6000 & corsair 4gb 1333 ram is better with 10 yrs warranty for ~1150.HDD prices are very high now so better keep your 160gb to use as main drive in your new system(unless it is not sata).usb casing for internal HDD starts from ~400(cheapest local brands).

OP
A

amitb.3650

Right off the assembly line
thanks buddy this weekend going to upgrade it.hope every thing goes well...but one problem dh67bl has only dvi and hdmi port my monitor doesnt support vga ...what to do?????also it has usb mouse and keyboard.so suggest me good mouse + kb combo with price if thr is any wy of sorting this vga compatibility issue...

Top Bottom