PC Suggested Configs

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah but after reading how several countries banned travel to UK even though UK is already among countries which have started the vaccination, I am worried that my extended wait will be extended even more now.
This time countries acted quickly & UK is not a major part of global manufacturing/distribution chains so unless this new variant start spreading at same speed in other nations chances of earlier shortage situation are less.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -144.4k

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X -32.5k

Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/AC -12.3k

ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G RGB 16GB (8GBx2) 3600Mhz -9.2k

Kingston A2000 1TB NVME SSD -9.1k

Zotac RTX 3060 Ti TWIN EDGE OC 8GB -44.9k

Antec DF600 FLUX Cabinet -6.2k

CoolerMaster MWE 650W Gold -7.7k

Acer NITRO VG0 VG270 27 Inch LED IPS -17.8k

CoolerMaster MS110 Combo -4.7k

Total -144.4k

All above prices are taken from vedantcomputers unless specified otherwise.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I am not convinced the 5600X is worth twice the price of last gen. Its like adding more sugar to make fruit juice sweeter.

I am not convinced the 5600X is worth twice the price of last gen. Its like adding more sugar to make fruit juice sweeter.
It is a worse value for money for sure as AMD increased prices & R5 5600 wasn't launched. Its not like you have a cheaper option from Intel. An i7 10700K + Z490 + cooler will cost more upfront compared to 5600X. Considering 5600X has good gaming performance, good choice for gamers who can afford it, productivity users should get 3700X. For cheaper option, i5 10400 is a good VFM choice now because of R5 3600's high price.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^They are marketting it as mid range gaming processor. At present they obviously took advantage of current market situation since there is no rival for it from Intel and it literally performs better than 3700X and 10700K in gaming and they conveniently priced it in that segment. Sigh. Some people have already started mentioning that AMD isn't going to be as consumer friendly as they were and might possibly become as Intel currently is and I agree with this and believe too.

kartikoli

Busy!!
I remember there was a thread for PC config for different budgets but I can't find one now, Can anyone point out the thread?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I doubt it unless variables of low end has changed these days. This chassis costs 5k.
We have been suggesting Deepcool matrex mesh and MSI forge for similar budgets. But this one seems like a good airflow case with 2 fans and magnetic dust filters. Adding 2 more fans should make this quite good.

quicky008

Technomancer
it seems the newer 11th gen intel cpus feature something called avx-512 instructions,which was missing in most older mainstream intel and amd cpus.

Is avx 512 important and will the lack of support for this instruction cause compatibility issues with games in future?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
it seems the newer 11th gen intel cpus feature something called avx-512 instructions,which was missing in most older mainstream intel and amd cpus.

Is avx 512 important and will the lack of support for this instruction cause compatibility issues with games in future?
No.

Need i7 10th gen cpu , 256ssd/1tb 1650gpu below 50K.
Provide details?
i7 10700 is like 26k, I think. With power limit removed, it will perform well, but will consume more power than 65W, so a good cooler is required.

On sales, you can get 1TB TLC NVMe like Kingston A2000 or WD SN550 for like 8k, usually 10k.

GPU prices are messed up right now. GTX 1650S might be 20k or more.

Top Bottom