SSD -Intel 660P 1TB M.2 SSD -8.3k
Power Supply -Antec Earthwtts Gold Pro 650w -6.5k
Cabinet -Antec DF500 RGB -4.5k
Monitor -BenQ GW2470HL 24 inch LED VA -8.5k
KB + Mouse -Cooler Master Devastator 3 Combo -2.5k

Total -84K

Neo

Hi,

What are my options for Mini ITX AM4 Mobo in India? I only found MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC, and that's also not available with most retailers.
Where can I buy NZXT H210i Case? I only found it on primeabgb, but they are selling at a price much higher than it is supposed to be at.

thanks

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
mini-ITX is a niche segment in India so expect higher prices & poor availability.If you know some friend/relative coming from USA in Dec then get them to buy mobo+case in this Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals.

Neo

I dont think black friday would have any mindblowing deals, just 5-10 dollars at most fot good parts. And the current prices are similar for the MSI board that i mentioned. 10k in usa, 11k in india.

I was hoping to find a mobo with heatsink for m.2 drive, but I guess its not that much of a necessity.

Neo

@whitestar_999 the cooler master h100 is a no-go coz only 210mm gpu length clearance. I am okay with h210i, but the prices these retailers are listing are kinda high for what its worth. 12k + 2k shipping = 14k for the case

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@whitestar_999 the cooler master h100 is a no-go coz only 210mm gpu length clearance. I am okay with h210i, but the prices these retailers are listing are kinda high for what its worth. 12k + 2k shipping = 14k for the case
What about H210? No other way if you want to get H210i except paying higher price.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please also suggest a, 1TB M.2 SSD. Budget roughly 10k
M2 is form factor,it can be either m2 sata drive(basically a regular 2.5" sata ssd without its cover so no difference performance wise) & m2 NVMe ssd. Using m2 sata ssd almost always disables 2 of the sata ports on mobo on most m-atx mobos so not much point as you can simply install a regular 2.5" sata ssd using 1 sata port. m2 NVMe on the other hand is much faster as it directly uses pcie lanes as opposed to sata.

@SaiyanGoku that silicon power ssd is quite good option but any idea about its rma in India.

Neo

No great options in India sad. Intel 660p is shit. And I don't want to go with brand of which I've never heard of. I guess I'll go with XPG 8200 Pro or the Team Group MP34

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No great options in India sad. Intel 660p is shit. And I don't want to go with brand of which I've never heard of. I guess I'll go with XPG 8200 Pro or the Team Group MP34
You can go with gigabyte non-Aorus/rgb NVMe ssd.It is currently out of stock at primeabgb but you can contact gigabyte rep eddie_edits (u/eddie_edits) - Reddit who is quite helpful & understanding,may even get you some discount.

Neo

If you got any person from US coming over, get something during black friday, or cyber monday..
You could probably get 970 EVO 1 TB if sale price is good..
I think that is my only option. Some prices for RAM and SSD are so less in US as compared to India. When we are the ones who earn less. go figure.

BTW, hows your swans m10 going? i am looking to replace my logitech z623.

Neo

Not unless you'll be using it as a scratch disk for 8k video editing or do >112 GB Write/day for 5 years (warranty period)
Nah man, friend's laptop had the same SSD. stopped working after 10 days. Had to get a replacement. I cant use it after seeing such experience. It's QLC anyway. slowwwww

Nerevarine

Incarnate
speakers are great, after i got a Fiio Q1 Mk2, they sound even better.. You wont like the volume though if you are used to Z623

Top Bottom