PC Hangs if i kick the CPU Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The antikick ware thingy is not working.
error is coming

The URL *Ah!! got
you!! / contains characters
that are not valid in the
location they are found.

*i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/194/104/never-go-full-retard-tee_design.png

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ So you "really" think, any software can prevent the damage your kicks can do to a PC?
This is like believing a software update makes your iPhone water proof. :facepalm:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
:rofl: :rofl: This is one of the funniest thread ever. I can't believe he really clicked that link :O :lol:

@srkmish Stop doing that, as others have suggested, RAM or some other components might be loose, which is causing the problem when you are kicking. So stop kicking, and if you think that due to it's placement it can happen accidentally while moving your legs, better change the placement of CPU or else placement of your legs.

Kicking with low pressure, doesn't makes CPU behave like this, so it's obvious that some internal components are getting loose. So if you can't opt for any of the above ideas, better change your Cabinet to something good one which can handle your kick pressure a little bit.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Dear OP,
Do one thing, attach a "Nimbu-Mirchi" on your cabinet. I don't think it is because of the kick..i think it is because of someones "Buri Nazar".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom