PC Cabinet Dust Removal and Protection!

sniperz1

Journeyman
I need some help to maintain a relatively dust free environment inside my case.

Cabinet : CM Storm Scout 2 Ghost White

I have recently built my rig, my cabby comes with dust filters the bottom but nothing on the other vents apart .
From where can I purchase similar dust filers for my case or any other alternatives for that so that I can minimize dust entry.

Also how to clean the dust from inside case?
Compressed air can or blower? Anything else will be helpful

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If your Cabby has a dust filter wash it every month, Use a Blower inside the cabby every month, Keep the cabby on top of a large table, Use 120mm/140mm fans accordingly in the cabby.
Disassemble and reassemble your components inside the cabby when ever you do cleaning inside the cabby.

OP
S

sniperz1

Journeyman
If your Cabby has a dust filter wash it every month, Use a Blower inside the cabby every month, Keep the cabby on top of a large table, Use 120mm/140mm fans accordingly in the cabby.
Disassemble and reassemble your components inside the cabby when ever you do cleaning inside the cabby.

Ok thanks. I have 120 mm fans in my cabinet.

What kind of blower do you suggest? Any links?
I can't keep my cabinet on table cause my desk is already full with 5.1 ch audio and 24" monitor plus keyboard & mouse. This cabinet is quite big.
Are there Cabinet dustfilters available in India? I am not able to find it

Should I order these Square Magnetic Air Filter 120mm
5.85$ per filter
$13 shipping to India
I hope no customs will be applied on these filters.

Anybody imported dust filters in here?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Ok thanks. I have 120 mm fans in my cabinet.

What kind of blower do you suggest? Any links?
I can't keep my cabinet on table cause my desk is already full with 5.1 ch audio and 24" monitor plus keyboard & mouse. This cabinet is quite big.
Are there Cabinet dustfilters available in India? I am not able to find it

Should I order these Square Magnetic Air Filter 120mm
5.85$ per filter
$13 shipping to India
I hope no customs will be applied on these filters.

Anybody imported dust filters in here?

If you want Fan Grills then here is the link: For Sale : Other FAN GRILLS - MATT BLACK__&__GLOSSY BLACK Fan Grills

Here buy Dust Filters & Air Blower from...

Dust Filters: Rosewill RFT-120 Case Accessory - Newegg.com

Air Blower: Access Denied

OP
S

sniperz1

Journeyman
If you want Fan Grills then here is the link: For Sale : Other FAN GRILLS - MATT BLACK__&__GLOSSY BLACK Fan Grills

Here buy Dust Filters & Air Blower from...

Dust Filters: Rosewill RFT-120 Case Accessory - Newegg.com

Air Blower: Access Denied

That air blower is worth 1600, anything cheaper than that which will serve the same purpose? Is using a blower safe? And what wattage should it be?
That newegg fan shipping charges are very high. Anyone who manufactures dust filters for pc in India?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
That air blower is worth 1600, anything cheaper than that which will serve the same purpose? Is using a blower safe? And what wattage should it be?
That newegg fan shipping charges are very high. Anyone who manufactures dust filters for pc in India?

you can purchase that blower for quite less locally.

Top Bottom