Pc build under 30k budget

Pushkar chaudhary

Right off the assembly line
want to build a pc under a budget of 25k.to30k. For the time being, i wants to play some basic games , browsing and video editing

But in future, i will plan to add a graphic card to it (within 10k to 15k budget) to make it good for gaming as well. So, the current build should be capable of getting the best from such graphic card.

Keeping this into consideration, please suggest a quality build which i can use for 6-7 yrs or more.

As i dont have plan for GPU as of now, the cpu should have integrated graphics.

I already have monitor, mouse and keyboard and not planning to change it as of now.

For the components, please suggest some good online dealers as well.

Thanks!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/asking-for-new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.149943/

Considering current prices, you would have a hard time getting good components in your budget.

OP
P

Pushkar chaudhary

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: games like nfs , csgo , free fire
I use this computer for basic gaming, coding and video editing

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans:30k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: windows 10

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans:ssd-500gb
Hhd-not required
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans:i have 24inc , 1080p resolution

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:i don't want to buy graphic card
I have monitor with keyboard and mouse

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:2 to 4 days

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:no i don't build a desktop before
No i build my pc by own

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:i am from Ghaziabad
I wants to buy pc components online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: no

quicky008

Technomancer
*www.vedantcomputers.com/pc-components/processor/amd-ryzen-5-3400g-with-radeon-rx-vega-11-graphics

*www.vedantcomputers.com/gigabyte-b450m-ds3h-v2-motherboard?search=b450&page=2

*www.amazon.in/Corsair-Vengeance-30...?dchild=1&keywords=ddr4&qid=1621713252&sr=8-5

quicky008

Technomancer
read the fine print-it can only be bought as a part of an entire pc,not separately.

besides he will need a good b550 motherboard to run it,which will drive up costs to some extent.

adikumar2010

Journeyman
how is Ryzen 5 2400G on tight budget? not sure its in stock anywhere.

is there even any decent CPU under 10K?

Last edited:
Top Bottom