Paytm mall imac pro huge discount. Is it true?

Shadowfax

EdUcAtIoN vIcTiM
I see heave discount on IMac pro on. Paytm mall.

Check out this product on Paytm Mall!

Buy Apple iMac Pro MK462HN/A 8 Core Xeon /32 GB/1 TB/27 inch/macOS Sierra/8 GB Online at Low Prices in India - Paytmmall.com

Anyone purchased Apple items from paytm mall? I see heavy discount on IMac pro here
Will it be safe buying? I wonder how such heavy discount
Any idea about this? It's heavily discounted.. 4,15,00 MRP
They're selling at 1,31,500 how is this possible.. Shall I buy from here

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Model number mentioned doesn't matches with the detailed specifications. Also, that is a 3 year old overpriced model.

Also, fill this:
Asking for new PC help? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FIRST

vito scalleta

In the zone
A friend of my friend recently purchased a gaming laptop from paytm for a huge discount. When the laptop arrived it had a US power plug and when he tried to register the product for warranty on the manufacturer's site it said the product has already been registered.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Always buy from "brand authorized" logo sellers if purchasing expensive electronics item or in case of some reasonably discounted(aka not like this case) expensive gaming laptop try to get it from a seller that offers some insurance policy for after sales support(saw an offer on msi gaming laptop with an insurance policy for additional warranty from future generali).

chetansha

In the zone
So what did your friend do. Return the laptop ? Get refund ? Kindly update
A friend of my friend recently purchased a gaming laptop from paytm for a huge discount. When the laptop arrived it had a US power plug and when he tried to register the product for warranty on the manufacturer's site it said the product has already been registered.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

chetansha

In the zone
Horror story from paytm. Some one orders mac book and gets old DVD player.
Never Fear To Speak The Truth on Twitter

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I personally would never recommend to order laptop online unless it is card swipe on delivery or open it before signing any receipt/touchscreen & if one has to order then either from FK's own WSRetail or Amazon's own cloudtail or Appario sellers is recommended.I have seen some posts where people got expensive gaming laptops at good discount from paytmmall but even then I suggest only buying from those sellers that offer insurance policy(because that at least confirms that product is not stolen/fake & if any such thing happens then it is the fault of courier company/delivery boy which again can be prevented by not signing before opening the package right there at the door).

OP
S

Shadowfax

EdUcAtIoN vIcTiM
I have come to conclusion that Paytm mall is full of false listings. Those who enter product details are absolutely illiterate they have no knowledge at all.

Paytm mall is of no use

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^Its not true
There are complaints of misplaced order and fraud in PayTm.
But some of the orders are genuine & authentic (if you are aware about the product details & its price) and also it depends on the seller rating ;)

billubakra

Conversation Architect
^Its not true
There are complaints of misplaced order and fraud in PayTm.
But some of the orders are genuine & authentic (if you are aware about the product details & its price) and also it depends on the seller rating ;)
I myself ordered a pair of branded towels from a seller having good ratings few months back but instead I got some pathetic desi stuff. The return was a headache so from that day onwards I have decided no more Paytmkaro for me. Its the big brother of Snapdeal.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^You need to be careful,if you are buying things like towels online then best place is amazon(own seller followed by established sellers with years of good review rating).Paytmmall is good for items like grocery(maggi,cold drinks etc) or things like razors,handwash etc all from "brand authorized" sellers.Buying memory cards from "brand authorized sellers" is also a better option there compared to regular buying from amazon unless some big discount offer is going on(obviously cloudtail/appario retail sellers only).

Top Bottom