Password manager online service

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi all,

I have lots of website registrations (portal, forum, mails etc)...and I need a online service manager where I can store my credentials.

2 important points:
1) the website should be secure enough that even hacking cannot break it
2) the stored credentials shud be in encrypted form.

Feasible ?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Been using Lastpass premium for almost 2 years now. Works well and satisfied with their service.
$9.99 per year is worth it for their services.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Even after their acquisition by LogMeIn? I'm not going to renew my subscription which is ending this month. Tried Enpass but it's not as polished as Lastpass plus has no second factor authentication. So I'll continue with my search for a Lastpass alternate.

M

MAVADO

Last Pass. Using it for 3 years now. No problems.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Even after their acquisition by LogMeIn? I'm not going to renew my subscription which is ending this month. Tried Enpass but it's not as polished as Lastpass plus has no second factor authentication. So I'll continue with my search for a Lastpass alternate.
Nothing has changed really. Just because logmein acquired doesn't mean they become vulnerable all of a sudden.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
when a s/w company is acquired by another, it does not mean a radical change in the code of the product from the acquired company. it means a shake up in the management and administrative functioning. especially if the acquired company is already a good product company.

Top Bottom