Pahelika: Revelations - Casual Puzzle Adventure W.I.P

Ironcode

Right off the assembly line
We're working on Pahelika: Revelations, the sequel to our Pahelika: Secret Legends. Here are some W.I.P. screenshots and a video. Your feedback is appreciated.

Bat WIP Video from the game.
YouTube - Pahelika: Revelations Bat Animation

In Game 3D Models:
*ironcode.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/the_car_02.png
*ironcode.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/the_girl_01.jpg

Locations from the game
*ironcode.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/sc01_Bg_StoreRoom1.jpg

*ironcode.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/sc02_Bg_HiddenChamber1.jpg

D

Deleted member 26636

are you guys using blender as the 3d package? btw, it would be better if you post about this on polycount forums. its the best video gaming community on the internet. quite a lot of professionals there who can give you some expert advice? btw, what engine are you using? is it a custom engine?

OP
I

Ironcode

are you guys using blender as the 3d package? btw, it would be better if you post about this on polycount forums. its the best video gaming community on the internet. quite a lot of professionals there who can give you some expert advice? btw, what engine are you using? is it a custom engine?
Yes, we are using Blender for modeling/rendering. We are using modified version of the free PopCap Engine to develop the game. Its a great engine for 2D games and it is free. Sadly, it is getting a bit outdated.

Thanks for the info about polycount forums. I will post there too.

D

Deleted member 26636

Yes, we are using Blender for modeling/rendering. We are using modified version of the free PopCap Engine to develop the game. Its a great engine for 2D games and it is free. Sadly, it is getting a bit outdated.

Thanks for the info about polycount forums. I will post there too.

why don't you guys use UDK ? you can check its licensing scheme here- Licensing - Epic UDK

or have you guys considered Unity?

OP
I

Ironcode

Well, since all our games are 2D, we have no need for UDK :)
However, for our next game which will be 3D, we are considering Unity. The problem is UDK is that licensing terms are horrible (unless you pay a million dollars for a full license :-()

OP
I

Ironcode

Update: 4 more screenshots!

Pahelika: Revelations - Screenshots | Facebook

Hope you like. Feel free to share/like them.

D

Deleted member 26636

i like the interiors but the Wizard Tower Top could use some work....the textures look the same throughout...add some variations.

Top Bottom