my frnds owns a pc with the foolowing config:
P4 - 2.66Ghz
Intel 945GCCR
1GB DDR2 667 Transcend
160GB sata hdd
SONY DVDrw
Zebronics 400w psu

the prob with this system is:
pwr is comming to mobo whenever UPS is switched on (onboard pwr led is glowing) and along with this is the amber led of the lan port (which indicates data transfer is taking place) glows irrespective of whether system is connected to lan or not.when pwr button is pressed the system doesnt pwr on.cpu fan doesnt spin and no activity is there.

i've tested the system with my CM 650w psu and 8800GTS gfx card but the system just doesnt pwr on.the mobo was rma'd to Intel 3 times and Intel has returned the mobo 3 times saying that mobo has no probs.mobo was also tested with a Pentium D 820 procy but prob is still the same.

'guys plz help me solve the prob.

Thnx.

Arsh

ARSH
Any earth with cabinet body when u screwed Mother Board, Please Check it openly with SMPS outside from cabinet .

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
throw the mobo . get a new one. . .but for a p4 it aint worth it . ..maybe the power circuitry has gone haywire.

OP
H

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
change SMPS and Ram if u dont try previously

plz read my 1st post carefully.i've mentioned there that i had tried with my CM 650W with this mobo but to no avail.i've tried all i cud but the mobo just refuses to pwr on.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom