Oreo for G4(Non-Plus) Petition

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi,

So finally Moto has decided that there will be an Oreo update for G4 plus. But they have ignored G4 non-plus version. This is really pathetic on their part. The phone was released in May 2016 only and the company is pulling the plug after a mere 1 and a half years. There is not much difference between the phones so that is why users selected the non-plus version. Please help in signing the below petition which has been created by my xda friends-
Sign the Petition
P.S. In lenovo forum I was told by a company's rep that the phone is a year and half old and since it has become old and obsolete so there will be no updates. I asked if that's the case so why are you still selling it? He never replied back.

Change.org is sending this mail to the petition starter-
Your petition target needs an updated email address

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to successfully contact Motorola using the email address that you gave us (custhelp@motorola.com). This means that although we are still collecting signatures for your petition "Motorola: Android Oero for Motorola G4", Motorola isn't receiving an email each time someone signs it.

For now, we've cleared the email address field. If possible, we recommend that you re-enter the correct email address for your decisionmaker. To do so, use this link:

*www.change.org/p/motorola-an...torola-g4/edit

If you cannot find a valid email address for your decisionmaker, don't worry. We'll continue collecting signatures for you, and you can print and mail (or fax) your signatures later. For an up-to-date file of your current supporters, you can use this link:

*www.change.org/en-IN/downloa...on_id=12398206

- The Change.org Team

Can anyone please help with a valid email address?

Thanks

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Petitions do jack shit, earlier they used to do something but now, I doubt the company would respond. Your best bet is custom roms

Minion

Conversation Architect
Current moto=junk they will never listen to customer that is the reason why i didn't opt for moto g5s/g5 plus.You can only hurt them by not buying any moto device in future

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Well the G4+ was also not included in the phones getting Oreo update list which they released but our petition got 44k+ signatory's including admins of xda and moto included it in their list so you never know. But yes NEVER BUY A MOTO AGAIN.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Wait for Oreo custom ROMs there is already a lineage 15 unofficial version if everything goes well you will get lineage 15 for sure.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Wait for Oreo custom ROMs there is already a lineage 15 unofficial version if everything goes well you will get lineage 15 for sure.
Custom Roms will be there but I do not want to format that phone otherwise I wouldn't have signed the petition.

Top Bottom