Ordering graphics card from amazon USA, which company offers int'l warranty?

jamm

Right off the assembly line
^Title

I heard that sapphire cards can be RMA'd in India by aditya infotech even if it's purchased abroad, anyone can confirm this ?

Also, off topic, anyone know where i can get the Noctua NH-D14 cooler locally? Or will I have to order that from amazon as well? what do you think? Flipkart had listed this but they seem to have "permanently discontinued" the product on their listings XD

guru_urug

iGoogle
Your best bet would be to get a sapphire card. I've read incidents online in which Aditya infotech RMA sapphire cards purchased internationally. Even I got my sapphire 6850 from US via a friend. Luckily I never had any trouble with it. So if u are willing to take a risk...I'd suggest opt for sapphire

^Title

I heard that sapphire cards can be RMA'd in India by aditya infotech even if it's purchased abroad, anyone can confirm this ?

Also, off topic, anyone know where i can get the Noctua NH-D14 cooler locally? Or will I have to order that from amazon as well? what do you think? Flipkart had listed this but they seem to have "permanently discontinued" the product on their listings XD
No chance of getting it locally.

Top Bottom