Order your Windows XP Service Pack 2 CD (Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat22

In the zone
Order your Windows XP Service Pack 2 CD

Hi every body may some of u or all are using WinXP with Serv Pack 2. But if soemone wants it Microsoft will ship the CD to you free of charge and no shipping charges also . This CD includes the same Service Pack 2 software that is available for download from Windows Update. I already have 2 of them with all necessary updates. Just Visit the following link for that....

Code:
*www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default.mspx

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Oh! Thanks for your concern sir! But it would have been appropriate if you would have posted this about 9 months back :)

Neways better late than never :p

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey no yaar u r not late infact 9i dont hv the WIN XP SP-2 till now :( well i know i am late but its better late than never RITE :wink:

neways i hv a pirated version of WIN XP PROF. edition with no SP-1 installed so will SP-2 get installed on my system and that too without losing any of my files??

vasanth_12345

Journeyman
Hey

Hey ashu888 the service packs will install only if u have a retail yersion or a oem version.further u have the service packs available in the digit cds.If u have a pirated version of win xp it is possible to install the service packs(officially it isnt).Try google for the answers :twisted:

busyanuj

In the zone
rajat,
a bit of search brings me to this thread:
Code:
*thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5406
it tells about the release of Service Pack 2 as well as the post by mahidhar about the link to order Service Pack 2 cd.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
mail2and said:
Oh! Thanks for your concern sir! But it would have been appropriate if you would have posted this about 9 months back :)

Neways better late than never :p
I'll agree. I myself ordered it 8 months back and got it 7 months ago............
LOL............. :lol:
However i use a pirated copy, they shipped it to me.......
No questions at all.............
And if many of them think it won't install, it did............... On both XP pro and Home i have............
One of my friends could not install it due to the problems with the illegal Serial Key........ But i fixed it and everything went fine.........
Now i have all the critical updates too..............

pirates1323

In the zone
Is this true.......ordering free...........cause I have ordered and it is saying that u will receive your CD within 4 - 6 weeks..........I mean somebody will come at my doorstep and give me the CD as a gift......... :lol: :twisted: :roll:

Also if they come at my doorstep then I have to show them their order Confirmation page as printed....... IS This ALL True or nope.........

shri

Always Fresh!
where are the moderators and administartors......
hello...............
Are you watching this....!

gamefreak14

Journeyman
c'mon everyone....lets see how long you can strecth your imagination..."CD as a gift?" vysakh - "this is true" ? Wow...my turn plz..."this Is false" Get real ppl....you never give up do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom