Opera Version error

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakumar79

Technomancer
I have Opera 9.00 build 8212 in one of my computers... Now, when I ran a check for new version, Opera said that new version 90.2 is available... But in another system with Opera 8.52 build 7721, check informs correctly that version 9.10 is available for download... Anybody else know about this problem?

Arun

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
sakumar79 said:
I know... But what Opera is telling me latest version is 90.2 and not 9.20 or 9.02...

Arun

Ok. That looks like a character display bug. But...?
Can u provide a snap-shot? Did u download & install a released version or a beta version?

OP
S

sakumar79

Technomancer
Will do it tomorrow... At home now... The version there (and at my other computers) was downloaded from the net and installed as a public release version (not a beta version)

Arun

OP
S

sakumar79

Technomancer
Here I am attaching screenshot of Opera with update request.... Please excuse the low quality of image as I had to resize for fitting the attachment size limit...

Arun

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
sakumar79 said:
Here I am attaching screenshot of Opera with update request.... Please excuse the low quality of image as I had to resize for fitting the attachment size limit...

Arun

A quick search in the net reveals that this problem has been faced by many people using version 9.00. It is a bug. It has been corrected in the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom