OP3 vs OP3T

vito scalleta

In the zone
As the topic says I am confused between the two .

Op3 comes with 1 year of free ADP that Op3t doesnt.
Op3t has a slighlty better processor than op3 and a modified OS that has uses new file system that greatly improves memory read and write speeds.
If op3 is updated to the same version of os in the op3t and i wouldn't go for op3t.

My heart wants op3t but the brain is asking me to take the safer route.In need of your inputs.

Looking to buy the phone the phone in the next two days as a new year gift to myself.

the front camera on the older One Plus 3 is better. But i think its software related. The 16mpx front cam on Op3t is not as sharp as the OP3.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I don't know why would anyone go for an outdated model when a newer one is available. OP3T should be the clear choice!

D

Deleted member 118788

I don't know why would anyone go for an outdated model when a newer one is available. OP3T should be the clear choice!

Very correct. I think the camera quality stuff will be fixed with a update as the camera hardware is better than the previous model. Also, you can always the flash a better ROM or add better apps.

OP
vito scalleta

vito scalleta

In the zone
Thanks guys. I know op3t wins op3 when the price difference is only 2k.
the only thing that made me scratch my head was the ADP.
Finally decided that op3t would be the better choice after going thru their adp policy and value depreciation chart mentioned in it.
But the phone is always out of stock. and the shipping too seems to take a weeks. thats a bummer. looking to place the order soon.

Top Bottom