Op 5t

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
This proves you don't use the device at all.

1. There are only 3 icon packs, one plus, round, square which are there since nougat days.

2. There is no Google pay installed with any of the OTA.

3. You need to search the forum instead of telling others, paint chipping happens due to stock case only.

I am not a fan boy at all, see my signature, this is my first OP device.

Sent from my OnePlus 5T using Tapatalk

See how conveniently you ignored the points and zeroed down to only 3.

Yes I don't. I was about to buy but then checked my friend's phone so saved my money.

It had many preinstalled apps after the oreo update. They are all under app manager.
I don't think you have the latest ota then.
Let's agree with you then for a second. So, why is BUGplus denying changing/repairing of the back panel if it was caused by the case which they included in the box?

No thanks. I will judge you by your replies and not by your signature. But then again whom am I to judge you, right? Peace.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
See how conveniently you ignored the points and zeroed down to only 3.

Yes I don't. I was about to buy but then checked my friend's phone so saved my money.

It had many preinstalled apps after the oreo update. They are all under app manager.
I don't think you have the latest ota then.
Let's agree with you then for a second. So, why is BUGplus denying changing/repairing of the back panel if it was caused by the case which they included in the box?

No thanks. I will judge you by your replies and not by your signature. But then again whom am I to judge you, right? Peace.
Check the attached screenshot, I have the latest update.

Check your friends phone, he must have installed all the bloat. *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180627/3818eaad9d8e14577b7fe77e9a8411cb.jpg

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Check the attached screenshot, I have the latest update.

Check your friends phone, he must have installed all the bloat. *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180627/3818eaad9d8e14577b7fe77e9a8411cb.jpg

Ok

Top Bottom