Only need MB, CPU & RAM - 40k

CHALLENGER

Journeyman
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: Basic gaming like emulator or indie games plus Photoshop & coding software like visual studio or sublime text.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: 40k + 2/3k will be ok not more than that please.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Widow 7 or may Win 10 home

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: No, I have ssd + hdd needed so not needed.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans: No, I have LG 1080p monitor so not needed.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Case, PSU, Monitor, Kb, Mouse, GPU

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Soon once I am happy & decide the final choice.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I have build my current pc so no assembler, I am the once who's going to do it.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Online may be from prime or md c

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I am not a graphics hungry player so low or mid graphics are fine. Needed 16gb ram. I prefer Intel so mostly suggest Intel processors.

Thanks, waiting for suggestion.

Top Bottom