Online Shopping!!!

prateekgaurav

Right off the assembly line
Hey Folks,
I am a regular online buyer. And i m prone to flipkart for gadgets.
Well i was about to buy a mobile and my max budget is abt 20k. But when i was comparing prices on different sites i found Ebay gives damn big big discounts best rate for xperia sp there is smwhere abt 20k but in store they ask for 25k and i saw LG Optimus G price abt 21k whereas its actual MRP is abt 30k so i think its a cool site but since i havent bought anything from Ebay till date i m not sure abt its service and other stuffs needed suggestions from u guys that shall i buy things from ebay i know abt flipkart its really good but Ebay I m afraid!! i have no idea, Plss suggest such huge discounts made me take suggestions from u guys.

Last edited:
Check if the product has seller warranty or manufacturer warranty. If manufacturer, then its good to buy. Avoid seller warranty products

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Buy if

1. Seller has 99.99+ rating and is a dealer, not.individual buyer
2. Not a refurbished product
3. Comes with manufacturer warranty in India, not some buyer warranty for dew months
4. not a used product

vinith nair

Broken In
There is no harm in buying from Ebay coz they provide ebay protection i.e,. they pay the seller only after you get the product and you confirm it. just make sure as @anupam has said whether the product has original manufacturer warranty and its not refurbished. moreover check the seller reviews by ebay.
you can also go though sites like-

mysmartprice.com
junglee.com
for more price comparison.

Top Bottom