Online Game Exchange

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi,

Gameaholic | India's premier platform to exchange PS4 games. is a platform which allows gamers to exchange PS4 titles, NS to be added later, for Rs. 200. How do you see its potential considering PC, Xbox etc. games are added in the same in the future? Will you exchange via them?

Thanks

In consoles, if u have physical discs you sell them. The ownership is tied to the discs.
Oh, I guess that's no longer that viable considering a lot of good deals are on digital copies, like I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox key for $30, I use it with Win10 though.

vito scalleta

In the zone
Oh, I guess that's no longer that viable considering a lot of good deals are on digital copies, like I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox key for $30, I use it with Win10 though.
Not entirely. Sometimes the game you want to play will not have such deals. also consider the fact that you can resell the physical copies to someone else once you are done playing.

Not entirely. Sometimes the game you want to play will not have such deals. also consider the fact that you can resell the physical copies to someone else once you are done playing.
Yeah its a pretty good thing for SP games for sure, like Witcher 3, play it once, sell it.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi,

Gameaholic | India's premier platform to exchange PS4 games. is a platform which allows gamers to exchange PS4 titles, NS to be added later, for Rs. 200. How do you see its potential considering PC, Xbox etc. games are added in the same in the future? Will you exchange via them?

Thanks
There are shops available now in many Metro cities which gives premium membership and they will take back the PS4 disc once you return. This way you play the game at half-price and sell it back to the shop owner.

I saw one shop in Mumbai R-City Mall.