OnePlus got pwned, exposed up to 40,000 users to credit card fraud

Flash

Lost in speed
OnePlus has posted a FAQ on the incident.

"One of our systems was attacked," the post reads. "A malicious script was injected into the payment page code to sniff out credit card info while it was being entered." OnePlus believes the script was functional from "mid-November 2017" to January 11, 2018, and it captured credit card numbers, expiration dates, and security codes that were typed into the site during that time. Users who paid via PayPal or previously entered credit card information are not believed to be affected.

Source: OnePlus got pwned, exposed up to 40,000 users to credit card fraud

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Funny how they were denying it initially. For the Indian customers to get their money back I think consumer court is the only option or is there any other alternative?

Kvothe

Right off the assembly line
It is not available on Amazon or OnePlus Online Store. So if you know any other place where I can buy it.... I really need it. After lots of convincing by parents finally agreed to buy it. But now I can't find it Anywhere.So If you know please tell me. Refurbished ones will work too.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
It is not available on Amazon or OnePlus Online Store. So if you know any other place where I can buy it.... I really need it. After lots of convincing by parents finally agreed to buy it. But now I can't find it Anywhere.So If you know please tell me. Refurbished ones will work too.
Then get the other midnight black option

Top Bottom