One plus one boot loop issue

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I am using Lineage OS 14.1 nightly ROM and suddenly the phone restarted.
and now its going on boot-loop (One plus logo and then re-boot)

It was using franco kernel.

I tried updating the Lineage OS 14.1 to latest build and also updated franco kernel but the issue persists :(

I am able to access TWRP.

please help!

Minion

Conversation Architect
I am using Lineage OS 14.1 nightly ROM and suddenly the phone restarted.
and now its going on boot-loop (One plus logo and then re-boot)

It was using franco kernel.

I tried updating the Lineage OS 14.1 to latest build and also updated franco kernel but the issue persists :(

I am able to access TWRP.

please help!

seems like a kernel issue to me this time flash only lineage without any custom kernel

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

found the issue.
Battery is having problem and causing constant reboot...need to visit one plus service center to change it :)

Thanks people for all the help.

Flash

Lost in speed
It's always good to take TWRP backup, before trying new ROM or updating to latest ROM especially if one fiddles with the ROM often.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

It's always good to take TWRP backup, before trying new ROM or updating to latest ROM especially if one fiddles with the ROM often.
The battery is constantly rebooting the phone and now I am not able to access TWRP.

only the default fastboot is available.

Can I take backup of data using fastboot ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The battery is constantly rebooting the phone and now I am not able to access TWRP.

only the default fastboot is available.

Can I take backup of data using fastboot ?
Flash stock rom using fastboot image and then wait for battery to be charged. If you are able to access it through adb, then you can copy the data and reboot into recovery as well.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Went to service center of OP and they told me its a battery issue and a new replacement battery is not coming since months, so they don't know when it will come.

Anyways, I have bought Mi A1 from mi website.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Went to service center of OP and they told me its a battery issue and a new replacement battery is not coming since months, so they don't know when it will come.

This typically happens with Chinese OEM and moto,xiaomi suffers from these issues

Top Bottom