[For Sale] One month old sony ps3 superslim 12gb

veera_champ

Journeyman
* Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: *www.sony.co.in/product/playstation+3+12+gb+sa

* Expected Price: Rs 13000

* Time of Purchase: OCT 2014

* Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 10 Months

* Reason for Sale: Selling On Behalf of a friend

* Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

* Product Condition: 5 out of 5

* Accessories Included: all the stuff came with the Box

Note : I can also trade with any moded PS3 which can play with external drive

PS3  DVD.jpg

$hadow

Geek in making
13k is a lot for a used device irrespective of the time of usage. He has drop the price a little in order to get the product in notice of potential buyers.

OP
veera_champ

veera_champ

Journeyman
13k is a lot for a used device irrespective of the time of usage. He has drop the price a little in order to get the product in notice of potential buyers.

well I think its a decent price for 1 month piece where new one costs you around 16k

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
May be, but potential buyers can always negotiate over private messages. :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Because its not our business trying to poop on a legitimate business deal as we are neither the seller or buyer.. if the seller was clearly trying to mess with the prices, like an abysmal 20k price for a 13k product, then it would have been okay to point out..But as far as i see, his starting price is totally legit, and there was no need to ask him to reduce price in the first place..
Creating posts like these reduce chances of him finding appropriate buyers, so id ask mods [MENTION=26711]ico[/MENTION] to clean up this thread including my own post
Even if he is trying to gain profit, let him.. there is absolutely nothing wrong with that as long as its not abysmally large and greedy..who are we to enforce prices on him, that is how the market place works and we all should learn to respect that

Last edited:
OP
veera_champ

veera_champ

Journeyman
yup maybe. But if you are willing to negotiate in second place why not state it in the thread.

If you want to negotiate then pls use PM or if you find any where else cheaper than with this pls post with proper link bt don't crap my thread

Because its not our business trying to poop on a legitimate business deal as we are neither the seller or buyer.. if the seller was clearly trying to mess with the prices, like an abysmal 20k price for a 13k product, then it would have been okay to point out..But as far as i see, his starting price is totally legit, and there was no need to ask him to reduce price in the first place..
Creating posts like these reduce chances of him finding appropriate buyers, so id ask mods [MENTION=26711]ico[/MENTION] to clean up this thread including my own post
Even if he is trying to gain profit, let him.. there is absolutely nothing wrong with that as long as its not abysmally large and greedy.. who are we to enforce prices on him, that is how the market place works and we all should learn to respect that

+1 for this I totally agree with you Bro

looking for quick sale price can be little negotiate
pm me your offers

Top Bottom