Onboard Graphics card problem (810E)...Plz Help>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

huzaifa b arab

GetUserTitle()
Hi Guy's,
I have an intel Celeron 733 Mhz overclocked to 825 Mhz
Krypton 810E mobo and 128 mb of ram (64 x 2) (133 Mhz)
The Graphic's chipset is 810E (4 Mb ,unshared).
I do not have a money for graphic's card nor an AGP slot for one.
The problem is that the graphic's quality in my setting's in window's can't go above 24 bit , but it is meant to go to 32 bit. I am running Win xp pro.
i have installed win2k pro , it show's the same problem . My computer dealer said that he had seen the problem in win 98se too but, where as my friend has the same machine but a mobo of mercury make and 256 mb ram, he can get 32 bit graphic's quality in win 98se but not in win 98se.I have the latest driver's for it and latest version of direct x (9.0 c)
and now i am planning to install SP2 to see wheter it can solve the problem .
One more problem is that while playin Quake 3 arena , the graphic's are too dark to be seen.even if the brightness is turned full . wat shud i do .

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
download the inf update from www.intel.com and update ur system, that should solve ur 32bit color problem (if your board supports). I have 4 810E boards (1 intel, 3 mercury), but all the four are not capable of 32bit (haven't tried the inf yet and not thinking of trying)

Quake 3: Guess there should be an ingame graphics option menu that has settings for brightness level, hope this helps.

q3_abhi

Youngling
Quake 3 : I get this problem when i switch my VRAM (shared) to 4 MB.

Was it running the same before or started getting the problem just now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom