Old School Cartoons.. Beete Lamhein..

What's your favorite Cartoon theme song?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes tin tin was great cartoon series. in laffalympics i like the man who has a dog with a super car but he always loses the race because of the tricks he tries to do but fails.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Hey Powerpuff Girls and Sylvester-Tweety mysteries were also my favourite. :p

When I was in Class VIII, I couldn't sleep for one night as our Local Cable Operator cut down Cartoon Network as exams started in the schools. :-x

When they gave it back after the exams, I was very happy and "khusi ke aasu:cry:"
came out from my eyes. I was so happy that I started liking Batman(which was running when I switched the channel to CN) which I didn't like before.:p

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Re: Old School Cartoons....

Whoa.. this thread has grown! Thank goodness many people dont think cartoons are for kids.

You know, when I watch cartoons or play games, they say its a kiddie thing.

;)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
*f.imagehost.org/0754/The_Road_Runner.png
The Road Runner

*f.imagehost.org/0697/Jackie-Chan-Adventures.jpg
jackie chan adventures

Last edited:
OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Hey Powerpuff Girls and Sylvester-Tweety mysteries were also my favourite. :p

When I was in Class VIII, I couldn't sleep for one night as our Local Cable Operator cut down Cartoon Network as exams started in the schools. :-x

When they gave it back after the exams, I was very happy and "khusi ke aasu:cry:"
came out from my eyes. I was so happy that I started liking Batman(which was running when I switched the channel to CN) which I didn't like before.:p

:D :D

jxcess3891

Evil mind
I Am Weasel :D

This my favourite cartoon
Posted again:
Also my favourite cartoon:

*moviesgallery.oneindia.in/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=860129&g2_serialNumber=2
Posted again:
Please change the title of this thread. It sounds like some stupid boring program on doordarshan, "beetein lamhe"

Last edited:

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
Zindegi tufani hai jahan hai Duck worlds

Jungle jungle bat chali hai pata chala hai

.... loved DuckTales, He-Man and the masters of the Universe, Talespin, Scooby-Doo, Defenders of the Earth, Chip and Dale, X-Men Evolution, Spiderman (the 3D one), Hercules and many others... those were the days. i feel sad for today's kids... they hardly get to watch this as the telecast is not consistent. Amongst the running shows in India, only Naruto Shippuden and the Ben 10 series is worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom