OFR SALE: Joystick,Original HL2 holiday collection,Fate of the dragon original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
Im selleing some of the following things....

1>>FRONTECH RUMBLE STICK (model no. JIL 001750):

The rumble stick has 12 programmable buttons including a vibration intensity adjuster and a POV hat...the stick is plug and play and does not come with drivers (actually i lost the stupid drivers and morover thay wernt WHQL sighned..) I have tried the stick with MS flight sim 2004 ,F22 Raptor,Recoil,NFSC,NFSMW,etc,etc. the joystick is with out any problems.and is 2 years old.I had purchased it for Rs. 1500.

Reason for selling-just got a wireless XFX game pad and lost intrest in flight sims.
Expected Price
-anything between Rs.200 to Rs.500.

2>>Half Life 2 Holiday collection package SOLD

3>>Fate of the dragon original CD rom:

I dont have intrest in this game and have played it only once and removed it.

Reason for selling -mentioned above.

Expected price -Rs 150.

Im ready to ship the games to anywhere in INDIA..but the joystick is only for sale in delhi.
thnkx....
i have uploaded pics for all of them.
im ready to offer money back for the games if any problem occurs ...for delhi buyers.
payment methods....COD(delhi only)
Cheque(delhi only)
DD(all over INDIA)
Money Order (All over INDIA)
delivery will be made on as soon as payment is recieved...through DTDC courier service.
Link for the uploaded pics:
*in.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ambar_ace5/album?.dir=/915cre2

comeon ppl i need to clear these things quick...if u think the prices are high please pm me ur desired prices!

Last edited:

snuggyboy

Right off the assembly line
interested in the stick... but can you by any chance ship it to bangalore?? ready to pay 350 for it..plus whatever shipping charges

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
snuggyboy said:
interested in the stick... but can you by any chance ship it to bangalore?? ready to pay 350 for it..plus whatever shipping charges
ill let u know by tmrw if i can do that!.thnkx

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
snuggyboy said:
Hope the stick is booked for me as i asked for it first!!
sorry dude i wont be able to ship it to bangalore ,becoz of the complex pacaging involved and the exorbitant courier charges ull have to pay!
thanks anyway!
willin to pay 400/- ,

pm'd u!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom