hungry shark evolution
mikey shorts
bugs and buttons

and anything by Toca Boca AB

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Subway Surfer is an In App Purchase (IAP) game. Which means you can buy stuff from within game. So either don't associate any Credit card information with google account with which you will configure the Android phone, or simply keep the phone offline, while he's playing. He might end up buying things accidentally otherwise.

Do lookout for IAP in other games too. I guess Temple run also among one.

gloriarood

Right off the assembly line
cut the rope, fruit ninja, Bouncing Balls all are very addictive kids game Would like to add a addictive game for kids "Kids Shopping"
Its helpful for kids to learn about shopping process from making list to billing.
Download from: *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameimax.kidsshopping

Rick_Dawkins

Here you go:
Hungry Shark Evolution - The kids will have a lot of fun with this one, where they get to be this ravenous shark who gobbles up everything within swimming distance.
Fail Hard - Especially for those who love stunts. This game will allow the kids to take themselves to their limits and beyond by facing numerous challenges of physics bending stunts.
Virtual Pet Games - These fun pet games will let kids own virtual pets online, and also buy virtual items for them using one of two virtual currencies, one of which can be earned within the site and the other with real-world money.
Juice Cubes - The board is covered with apples, strawberries, bananas and coconuts which can be connected horizontally, vertically and diagonally. Cute graphics and sparkling power-ups make this one exciting for kids.
Fishing Paradise 3D - Let your child travel to over a dozen stunning fishing locales in their quest to become master anglers. This one has eye-popping 3D that brings every leaping fish and splash of water to life.
Dizzy Fruit - A matching and memory game of sorts. The game keeps showing up different fruit until you are out of time or get your answer wrong.

These are some of the games my own kids love to play. Hope it helped.

Ikci

Take a look at Cat Music, a simple memory game about cats and music. It's designed specifically for children, no ads, no IAPs. My kids have fun with it.

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Company.ProductNameJK000034

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Fishing Paradise 3D - Let your child travel to over a dozen stunning fishing locales in their quest to become master anglers. This one has eye-popping 3D that brings every leaping fish and splash of water to life.
I want to play fishing games in Android...I hope its good
the last I played was on Symbian S60 and it was mind blowing
Ngage 2.0 Hooked on Creatures of the Deep

Top Bottom