Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
Prizes are given out based on rank. Which is why different variants of the Swiss knives have been dispatched.

Thanatos

Broken In
Still a small Swiss knife :confused:

Last CTC I got 5K to spend on gift of my choice for being 3rd, this time just one Mug & Tshirt .... game is just promo thingy not retail as I had expected as collectible so not worth it (was disappointed for getting the game in a simple transparent CD case....no cool graphics and labels ) ........but this time I guess loads of people are getting goodies till 20+ positions so I guess that maybe the reason.
Its nice to see most of us getting these goodies and let us not forget the whole fun during the CTC Journey :cool: :)

OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
Getting prizes has become an uphill task, especially given that CTC requires an above-average level of technical know-how. Brands simply see this as being niche and thus, they don't get enough reach. In the age of YouTube where any brand can get better returns from a single YouTube video, these kinds of competitions simply don't make any sense for them to invest in.

What this means, is next year, we'll have to mix it up and start working on CTC way way in advance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Still a small Swiss knife :confused:

There were limited number of prizes to give away. Last CTC, only those till rank 3 got decent prizes. Increasing the spread would mean everyone gets little but they get something for their efforts.

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
Can you please publish the ranks somehwere [MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION]? That would be helpful rather than telling out our ranks one by one.... Also, that Batman t-shirt :cool: Its beautiful :D Wish I had not been so lazy for the third leg :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom