Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astra

The Shadow
Can someone from Digit please post a list of the winners? I have completed the darn contest completely and still have no mails from them, if there is some issue with my email filters, at least let me know in here! :-?
Definitely!
Please take out a list

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
Ok, got the mail finally... Just got it an hour ago and it went into the Junk folder as expected :p

- - - Updated - - -

Faith in humanity restored! :p :D

raviac

Broken In
Atlast got the mail today from team ctc,filled it and sent it,they say they need a month's time to dispatch the prizes.

OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
Sorry for the delay guys. Basically there are a lot of fake profiles and multiple sign-ups by the same person which we are trying to weed out. That process is time consuming and to add to all of this, there are commitments that need to be honoured if we are to get hold of more sponsors so that we can get you more prizes.

We've sent out the first set of emails to those who've gotten through the last leg of CTC. More emails will follow, addressed to those who've completed the other legs of the competition so don't lose hope yet. :)

markerOne

In the zone
I agree with [MENTION=115173]sygeek[/MENTION]. TBH, I really didn't bother to follow up with DIGIT for the prizes. I knew they would send it out and they already have a lot on their hands (and minds too).

The CTC itself was very well built and I had a real blast careening through it, sniffing on clues and literally scratching my head at 2 AM in the night. Prize or No Prize, It was awesome!!
[MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION] - Just don't take too long for the next CTC :D:D:D

Astra

The Shadow
Got a call today!getting a swiss knife and 8GB pen drive
:(
Expected! Although thanks team digit and team CTC!
It was a real fun playing the game though!
My favourite song
"I tried so hard, and got so far!
But in the end, it doesn't even matter!"
Although a didn't try that hard!
It was asking & telling!
So thanks guys! Credit goes to you!
:-D

Last edited:

raviac

Broken In
Got only one small swiss knife which doesn't even have a screw driver its really small,dont know what to say. I expected something big,like last time, I had won an anti virus subscription back then.

Astra

The Shadow
Got only one small swiss knife which doesn't even have a screw driver its really small,dont know what to say. I expected something big,like last time, I had won an anti virus subscription back then.
An 8gigs PD+swiss knife

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice

Dude if you just Google the cost of the 2 items u got this time, it is more than the stupid AV license from last time. The AV license was virtually useless.

And regarding the Swiss knife, I agree it is a base model and has less number of tools but it is original Swiss. The steel is of the most superior quality. And besides, you are getting so much for just playing a game, be a sport and be proud of your achievement.

With CTC, the prizes don't matter; in fact the I feel the prizes are pretty much for CTC this time. Cheers!

Makx

Game on
Received my prize

*i.imgur.com/VRCQNN1.jpg?1
Batman T-shirt + Swiss Knife + 8 GB Pendrive
Thanks Digit :mrgreen:

raviac

Broken In
*i.imgur.com/VRCQNN1.jpg?1
Batman T-shirt + Swiss Knife + 8 GB Pendrive
Thanks Digit :mrgreen:
but this is not the Swiss knife that I got,mine is very small,and only that,no 8gb Pendrive as you guys are saying.

Last edited:

Astra

The Shadow
*images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/09/cab9fa2a29a1c5aa138ef29668ab67ff.jpg*images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/09/059bfe6b0b4c77719fde11197ebb7015.jpg
Thanks friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom