Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makx

Game on
Finally checkpoint!!! :razz:
Thanks [MENTION=118334]markerOne[/MENTION] and [MENTION=316194]darshan1810[/MENTION] for the help.

hari1

In the zone
Checkpoint reached :hyper:
Thanks to [MENTION=118334]markerOne[/MENTION], [MENTION=316194]darshan1810[/MENTION], [MENTION=89127]Makx[/MENTION], [MENTION=316191]kbansal981@gmail.com[/MENTION]

sygeek

Technomancer
Anytime! I think the unbiunium / taurus was a typo coz it is misleading.
[MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION], can you take a look at that?
Came home to see everyone has completed the leg D:

Anyway, your comment was a nice hint and I realized I was looking at the wrong place. Completed the leg, that was fun :)

1RF4N

Broken In
help with the space rogue...
the correct ans is not working heavy industries. the wrong spell works but leads to a silly Hogwarts houses.

OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
Yes, quite a few have reached the checkpoint but not enough. There are still prizes to be claimed and a few cases that need to be reviewed(a little too much cheating). We will be announcing the winners as soon as enough people cross the checkpoint. xD

markerOne

In the zone
I find it surprising that the number of people doing the 3rd leg seem to very low compared to the first 2 legs. I knew the numbers would dip, but the forum discussion paints a different picture..

Maybe people forgot there was a third leg? :crazy: [Yes, in spite of the reminder email sent:wow:]

markerOne

In the zone
[MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION], I suppose it would help.. :chinscratch:

But then again, I'd say the onus is on the participants to keep track of progress at least once a week

soapmactavish72

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys, need some help with the Lauren Weisberger one. I have tried the name of the famous playwright (as i know his wife's name) but with no use.
Am I missing something ?

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
i tried mcdonalds and whatever the hell he ate along with the number of whatever he ate...but that doesnt seem to be working! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom