Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macpac

Broken In
Hi. Stuck on the last clue. the video. solved the code in the video. solved the cipher. But the answers dont work. Is there something more to that clue ?

OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
We have to wait a little while for a few clues to be implemented using tools that aren't available to us. So there's a third party involved at the moment and that brings in a slight delay.

I'm hopeful for an afternoon start time.

I'll keep you guys posted here.

markerOne

In the zone
Thanks [MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION].. Now I can go in peace to make some chicken dish for my lunch!

OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
All assets are in. We'll be starting in 2 hours. Ready up!

Third leg has commenced.

Last edited:
OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
We gave a small CTC booklet with the June issue. You need to Blipp the centre fold using Blippar to begin. That image has been displayed on our Facebook page and also on this site so use Blippar on everything till you can get in.

Last edited:

sygeek

Technomancer
We gave a small CTC booklet with the June issue. You need to Blipp the centre fold using Blippar to begin. That image has been displayed on our Facebook page and also on this site so user Blippar on everything till you can get in.

Is this like a filter for only smartphone users? :p

Ramcool55

Broken In
Can anyone help me with the global warming one please? Got the extra clue, still not getting the right answer.

Update: Got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom