Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
ok i got how the cipher works....but the damn video still doesnt make any sense....team digit u inflict so much of pain...so much? i have deciphered the cipher, pretty easy actually by CTC standards but i got it please someone tell me what to encrypt or decrypt with this thing, what is there in the video?? :-x

darshan1810

Broken In
ok i got how the cipher works....but the damn video still doesnt make any sense....team digit u inflict so much of pain...so much? i have deciphered the cipher, pretty easy actually by CTC standards but i got it please someone tell me what to encrypt or decrypt with this thing, what is there in the video?? :-x

It's about what is not in the video

hari1

In the zone
Now I'm stuck on the prehistoric fauna one. I know the animal name. But have got absolutely no clue about the two soundcloud tracks. SoundHound search turned out nothing. Any clues?

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
I just reached the checkpoint, and I'm stuck with one thing, I never reached the tapanca question :| and theres a stra next to it indicating compulsory field :/ WTH?? I missed out on something or is it just that I didn't go through a loop so I'm being punished? :p

vai0

Broken In
any hint for closer and closer
i was searching for ME at E3 but the last guardian is only that i m getting upto.

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
Finally! Ok, that stupid spelling mistake did put me off but yeah went across the checkpoint finally :D so no wasting weekdays, weekend was enough to waste :p thanks to [MENTION=316194]darshan1810[/MENTION] [MENTION=145324]Ramcool55[/MENTION] [MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION] and all others who helped...thanks a ton! and thanks to digit for having this crazy thing built up crazier...i can now rest in peace :D but, I will be back next week! :D

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=145232]vai0[/MENTION] dude check ur pm

markerOne

In the zone
[MENTION=290508]WhizKID[/MENTION], does it resemble any familiar shape? In fact, you might have used it for a different purpose during your childhood days.

hari1

In the zone
Need help with the GoT magazine question. I don't have the magazine.
Update: Got it thanks to manajit_apocalypse

Last edited:
OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
We're busy with the July Digit issue at the moment so it doesn't look like the next leg can be held in one week. You guys will have to wait it out for two weeks. Meanwhile, do send me any feedback that you have. I'm only a PM away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom