Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
ok im going at my own pace but if DIGIT could help me with some good luck then it would be really nice...meanwhile this time i just hope i complete leg 2 in time :| i got too lazy this time :D

markerOne

In the zone
[MENTION=290508]WhizKID[/MENTION] - a word of advice - you'll have to see things in different light or perhaps compare it to shapes.

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
[MENTION=118334]markerOne[/MENTION] thanks i got past it but yes i could notice it later :) now on the friend and foe of water question :p i hope i reach the checkpoint today...figuring out answers on weekdays is hard :D

sygeek

Technomancer
[MENTION=115173]sygeek[/MENTION] Everyone got misled by going to Reddit for decoding the ciphertext. The guy there who used more intellligence than smartness made us all happy by giving us the plaintext, so no one bothered to find out what the cipher really was, even if we did, we'd just assume it's a substitution cipher.

PSA: Next time guys, please remember to delete your posts if you ask anything on other sites.

Even I assumed it was a substitution cipher. I solved the cipher before the guy replied. And come on, you can't blame me for "misleading" others through that post. Everyone should think for themselves.

I didn't realise that post showed up on google. Deleted it in the morning.

sygeek

Technomancer
[MENTION=115173]sygeek[/MENTION] Not blaming, just stating the obvious, that just helped Team Digit in making the leg tougher. Btw, when you delete things on Reddit, first edit the post and remove the text. Using the delete button just removes the username and prevents you from editing the post further, the text is still visible.
I'll ask the mods, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom