Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sygeek

Technomancer
To prevent brute-forcing we have a limit to the number of wrong tries that you guys can make. We just increased that limit, however, if someone does try brute-forcing then a perma-ban has been put in place. So be careful when using automated software.
What if I'm trying trying too many wrong answers (hit and trial)?

Btw, the next leg is next week, right?

OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
Given the speed at which the page loads, there will be a healthy time period between tries. So humans generally don't get flagged as brute-forcing bots.

imatefx

Right off the assembly line
Stuck at the one where you have to unscramble all those letters. Anyone finished that? Whats the relevance of 262?
[MENTION=286450]nikh1996[/MENTION] no numbers, no spaces, just the words.

The indian manufacturers one is just really easy. Select the whole thing and look for the clue.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
seriously friday it should be...i got wasted last night and had to take off a leave today :p

I woke up 10 min before cab arrives. :D
Imagine waking up and getting ready in 10 min. Needless to say I smell bad today. :oops:

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
lol [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] i know how that works but seriously i just couldnt wake up this morning :D and [MENTION=315636]amaan#lookingforCTCanswer[/MENTION] check ur PM...
and [MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION] u sure seem active...any secrets of ur hyperactivity?? :p and anyone, any help with the half life question would be appreciated :/

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I feel hungry whenever I read tamatarpakoda. Might have to do with the fact that it's lunch time and also that his name is "RED" as in Red Tomato!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom