O/C able rig w/ monitor in under ₹60k [RFC]

TheGibMaker

Level 9 Commissar
I did some research and came up with this. Can you guys cut some money down? I don't wanna downgrade the GPU. I will also be swapping the cooler with either a Corsair H100i or a custom solution. And Asus Motherboard preferred. I will be overclocking.

AMD FX-6300 Processor + ASUS Motherboard M5A97 R2.0 ₹15,897.00 PrimeABGB (Motherboard can be changed. For the cheaper)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler ₹2,515 PrimeABGB
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ₹5,318 NewEgg
Storage: 1TB WD/ Seagate ₹3,200
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB DirectCU II Video Card ₹25,999 PrimeABGB
Power Supply:Corsair VS650 650 Watt PSU ₹4,144 flipkart (Please, please PLEASE suggest a cheaper alternative! Seasonic preferred)
Case: Corsair 200R ₹3,900, PrimeABGB
Monitor: Dell E-series E2014H 20 Monitor ₹ 6,290
TOTAL: ~₹66,000

QUESTIONNAIRE FOLLOWS:

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: I'd rather not say, but it has the words 'Watch', 'Dogs' and an underscore in it, also, CUDA programming and a few somewhat heavy multithreaded applications.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: ~₹60,000 +/-1,000

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:Yes! Mos' Def'!

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:I have a Windows 8.1 license lying around.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1TB, and I will add a 240 GB SSD later on (in a month or so)

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, 20 - 22 in FULL HD with HDMI. Also, Cheap.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: KB (Dell something or the other), Mouse (Logitech G300), Optical Drive, speakers and.... yeah, that's it.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Next month.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Yes, I have done this before.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: NCR, probably will be buying stuff from Nehru place. Not averse to online, but FlipKart doesn't ship products on more than ₹10,000 here.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
dude i'll be honest here. You are trying to overclock a FX 6300 great. It wont do any good. Either get FX 8350/8320 by increasing your budget by not buying that SSD or stay away from overclocking at this budget. And overclocking does not do much good anyway, its better to get powerful core parts rather than overclocking weak parts.
I'm suggesting both rigs. Overclockable and non overclockable.

Btw wait fir a month for new GPUs to arrive.

Overclockable rig

FX 8320 - 10k
M5A97 EVO R2.0 - 6.2k
HyperXFury 2x4GB - 6k
Dell S2240L - 8k
Seasonic S12II 620W - 6k
WD Blue 1 TB - 3.5k
Deepcool Tesseract - 2.7k
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - 2.5k

non overclockable rig

Xeon 1230v3 - 17k
R9 285x - 20k (maybe 2-3k more)