NVIDIA QUADRO FX 3800 GDDR3 1 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenis

Broken In
i am going to buy PNY or Leadtek NVIDIA QUADRO FX 3800 Workstation Graphic card do you think it will support some present and up coming games :?:

i am also did a lot of googleing but didn't found any proper review are game support list will you help to find 1? please suggest....:!:

Now just to give you some idea about why m buying Quadro not geforce is as m learning maya and 3ds max so i need a industry level card but as all other GEEK i also like to play games so do you think XFX geforce 295 GTX will be a better option in compare to Quadro FX 3800 will it run all my software to the optimum and give me some review list link too...... THANKS IN ADVANCE:cool:

Your Reply And Sugestion Is Highly Essential

OP
zenis

zenis

Broken In
:sad:ComE On GUYS:!: put some reply to my I need your help to BUY 1.25 lac PC THREAD
:cool:HERE *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113822:cool:

OP
zenis

zenis

Broken In
:sad::-(:-x:xi Don't KNOW what happen to the digitians that they view the thread but cant post a quick reply even i am really getting :-(SAD:-( from my digitian friends its like i need to move to some other forum.....:-x :x:-(:sad:

amitash

Intel OCer
i Don't KNOW what happen to the digitians that they view the thread but cant post a quick reply even i am really getting SAD from my digitian friends its like i need to move to some other forum.....

I replied TWICE to your other threads, but u just keep making new ones....So for one last time:
either pick gaming, or animation, cant have both on the same comp.

OP
zenis

zenis

Broken In
I replied TWICE to your other threads, but u just keep making new ones....So for one last time:
either pick gaming, or animation, cant have both on the same comp.
Sorry for that my friend and alsoo that i am replying u so late this is just cos i need to go out of station so for some serious reason anyways thanks for your kind reply
i had a new Question regarding network which i need to post in a new thread please reply if you can thnks once again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom