Nvidia 'Prepare For Battle' (Ghost Recon Wildlands/For Honor) redemption?

itsane

Broken In
Hi all,

I recently purchases MSI's GE62VR laptop that has the Nvidia GTX 1060 GPU. As per MSI and Nvidia's site, this GPU/laptop qualifies for Nvidia's Prepare For Battle which makes the buyer eligible to get either Ghost Recon Wildlands or For Honor game.

However, Nvidia's website shows the process about how to redeem the code, but does not talk about how to get the code. MSI's India website only shows the offer for Ghost Recons Wildlands Seasons Pass (which I beleive is more of an add-on) but does not have a link for getting the code for the standard/base version.

Has anyone in India been able to redeem this offer (it is available for other brands as well as it is mainly an Nvidia promotion)?
If so, where did you get the code from, and where did you redeem it?

Thanks!

masterkd

Padawan
Last time when I bought GTX 970 game codes were provided by the seller md computers

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

OP
I

itsane

Broken In
I was able to get in touch with Nvidia customer care - apparently, for India region, one needs to register and upload invoide etc. in Nvidia's Geforce website. MSI's member centre site was not helpful in this context as the link they mention does not exist for India region.
I will post back once I have the code and am able to initiate the game download using it.

OP
I

itsane

Broken In
To close this, as recommended by Nvidia support, I had to register and upload my MSI laptop invoice on Nvidia's redemption website. One week later, I got the code in an email. and was able to chosse and download it using GeForce Experience App.

Top Bottom