NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Founders Edition 8GB GDDR6X 30.000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
So your account got hacked and someone created thread ?

Dude just use a password manager and make a proper password.

Imagine if this was your bank account. Scary stuff

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
How is this possible...some creating thread...in my name...any suggestions...pls urgent...otherwise someone will cheat on behalf of my name
If your mouse has double click issues, you might see a duplicate thread with same time of posting. It has happened with me on another forum.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
If your mouse has double click issues, you might see a duplicate thread with same time of posting. It has happened with me on another forum.
No...
Yesterday I faced an issue...while open this forum not opening...Page not displayed

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Possible to find through IP if shreeux own PC was used to login or he logged in from a different IP. Sorry if you are not allowed to do this. And how to look for malware or something suspicious in his system.
As of now using Kaspersky Total Security
Need to any other than this?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Possible to find through IP if shreeux own PC was used to login or he logged in from a different IP. Sorry if you are not allowed to do this. And how to look for malware or something suspicious in his system.
It's possible but why do you want to do this? I can check though, what date?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
It's possible but why do you want to do this? I can check though, what date?
I thought this might help in finding out if someone has any access to OP system. May be you can check the date on which this thread was created.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@shreeux your acc was hacked, the thread was created from a well known US proxy IP address range. There have been recently many big data breaches in India like dominos, mobikwik, big bazaar etc so do not use same email id/password combination for multiple sites.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hello guys,

My friend brought me this graphics card from abroad and it was very cheap.

I'm crypto mining, and this graphics card has never been used.

The box was never opened.

Selling because I'm getting a better graphics card.

Price: 30.000 including shipping.
Check PM once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom