Status
Not open for further replies.

KHUBBU

Journeyman
" chubtay kantay yadoon ke daaman say chunta hoon,
girti deewaron ke aanchal mai zinda hoon"
- A perfect song for MAx Payne translated in Hindi !

me

Right off the assembly line
westlife-you raise me up,sugababes-push d button,barry manilow-mandy,i cant smile without u,etc...

nix

robbie williams "tripping" and coldplay "talk".
"precious" -depeche mode and also hung up

crazybutt

Broken In
@ parthbarot...dont sy anythin abt rang de basanti songs....evry1 except d daler's song is good.......especially lalkaar and lukka chuppi..d latter is just beautiful
also me thinks suroor and aksar suck big time!!! (do take dis litely...main aisa hi hoon :wink: )

me currently listenin to Coldplay(esp yellow, what if, fix u, dont panic), ludacris-area codes, b2k OST of "you got served" movie and lastly....KISS.....i heard "made 4 luvin u" on Simpsons ka episode an i was hooked

praka123

left this forum longback
RD Burmans+Kishoreda's good to h-ear.Most fav songs are from 1990's eg;Aashique....Now listening to "Din ba Din Mohabbath badthi.." from Deedar Loves Hindi,Tamil,Bengali,Arabic,Malayalam Songs even Kannada :)

thrash_metal

In the zone
Manowar , Dimmu Borgir , Children of Bodom , Megadeth , Pantera , Judas Priest , Iron Maiden , Motley Crue , Van Halen , Whitesnake , Ozzy , Firehouse ,......... etc etc

I

invisible

Rang De Basanti SUcks on my 2.1 speakers
I know it may sound good on 4.1 speakers but the lyrics also sucks :p

chinmay

Journeyman
Err, how do you guys listen to so many songs simultaneously ?

This thread is not for mentioning what bands you listen to but the song you are listening to at the moment while typing reply in this thread. Here is an example

I am watching 'Audioslave - Live in Cuba' concert DVD at the moment and they are playing 'Doesn't Remind Me' in it.

P.S. - Songs of 'Rang De Basanti' officially suck a$$ (Yeah, I realize its called trolling, can't help it. They actually tried making the album unlistenable)

thrash_metal

In the zone
its the entire discography of all the bands i have mentioned in a shuffled playlist playing ..... so instead of typing a million names .. just put band names instead !

crazybutt

Broken In
man, wy so many curses for rang de basanti. I mean i really liked luka chuppi and lalkaar....and i'm not a big bolli fan either...........u probably didnt hear 'em or ur music sense is busted!! :wink: get it fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom