Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybutt

Broken In
Anyways...I would like to ask...all indians turned angrez...or indian music is so dull that it is unberable! Whenver i ask somebody...his fav song...a english one...fav film...english one...ask any actor/actoress...the same reply...fav perfume...french....fav talc....imported??

So where is your house....Uttam nagar...LOL!

I think some people find it of low dignity..that they were listening to indian music or bathing with Hamam Soap...so they use foreign names!

Don't take me seriously...listening to currently...Ek Ajnabee....title song!
cmon navjot....like dat aint true..............

altho some peepl may be using it to look hip(dat isnt true generally)
...but d current bolli songs(not all..dere r a few good 1s) r really monotonous and pathetic....we hav to import singers from Pak, for god's sake!!.... Same abt d films

and u will agree dat d perfume and talc business r really dominated by d outsider companies...so pat comes dis reply to whomevr u ask dis quesn cos its obvious!!

but me not takes it seriously nyway :D :D

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
~ now playing Prayer for the Dying by Seal [Best: 1991-2004] ~

btw...
navjotsingh said:
Anyways...I would like to ask...all indians turned angrez...or indian music is so dull that it is unberable! Whenver i ask somebody...his fav song...a english one...fav film...english one...ask any actor/actoress...the same reply...fav perfume...french....fav talc....imported??

So where is your house....Uttam nagar...LOL!

I think some people find it of low dignity..that they were listening to indian music or bathing with Hamam Soap...so they use foreign names!

Don't take me seriously...listening to currently...Ek Ajnabee....title song!
kya yaar! :p
some may not like engliosh songs, just the way some may not like hindi...some may be die hard metal-heads, some may be for pop...u gotta respect other's choices, just as u expect others to respect the choices u make...

anyway, my song changed when i replied to u...so...

~ now playing Mea Culpa by Enigma [LSD: Love, Sensuality and Devotion] ~

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Deep..dats one of my favourites too...
Dat was the first song i downloaded when i downloaded kazaa...gr8 song...heard another version of it by Jessica Simpson..she made it sound worse..how can anyone make such a song sound bad..ask her!

Currently listening to "Bitter Sweet Symphony-The Verve"
...for those who dont know..it was in the movie Cruel intentions..

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Batty is now listening to Yeh Hai Meri Kahani by Strings feat Sanjay Dutt & John Abrahm [Zinda]

Next in playlist is :

Still loving you by Scorpions [Bad for Good: The very best of Scorpions]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom