Notion Ink Cain 2-in-1 or Notion Ink 8 Tablets

angeleyes

Broken In
100 plus posts on lowyat on acer w4. Check faor screen backlight bleed before registering acer and activating office. After registering with acer and updating acer upgrades, the tab is hanging, needing hard reset with pinhole. Famous acer quality!

Toshiba encore slashed to 14 k, Amazon India.

ubergeek

Journeyman
100 plus posts on lowyat on acer w4. Check faor screen backlight bleed before registering acer and activating office. After registering with acer and updating acer upgrades, the tab is hanging, needing hard reset with pinhole. Famous acer quality!

Toshiba encore slashed to 14 k, Amazon India.
Where is the baclkloight bleeding from?

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the baclkloight bleeding from?

First impression:

Postives
  1. Solid build quality
  2. The display is sharp and looks good
  3. Performance is soild, 5 hours oif usage and there were no crashes or bugs
  4. Crunch cover is included for free
  5. Free office
  6. Games like FEZ dear esther and Back to the future games ran with respectable frame rate

Negatives
  1. With brightness at 100% and i na fully dark room, the back light bleeding is quite horrible
  2. Heavy
  3. low speaker volume

PICS:
Dat Backlight bleed
*i.imgur.com/Nleg8pR.jpg
*i.imgur.com/sbS5dla.jpg
*i.imgur.com/35Qcvic.jpg
*i.imgur.com/IFGWcjk.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=29820]angeleyes[/MENTION], even nexus 7 2013 has back light bleed
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2384715 ,
Toshiba encore config is pretty suckky 1gb of ram and going buy the reviews it is not as robust as w4
*www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00KK8S1IU/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=18KX2G8EF6KJ90D5YXJ1&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=518028707&pf_rd_i=1320006031

angeleyes

Broken In
Still am glad i bought. flash! out of stock snapdeal.

yup the encore 2 is 1gb, I missed that. 1 gb is very painful. Again, glad we got the tab begore the stocks ran out!

- - - Updated - - -

yup the encore 2 is 1gb, I missed that. 1 gb is very painful. Again, glad we got the tab begore the stocks ran out!

ubergeek

Journeyman

- - - Updated - - -

True, also steam streaming is the shitzz , I was able to play red faction guerilla without any issues

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Has anyone purchased the Notion Ink Cain 8" Tablet(Windows-8.1), which is selling less than Rs.10k at Snapdeal only?

Last edited:

angeleyes

Broken In
True, also steam streaming is the shitzz , I was able to play red faction guerilla without any issues

i have several bkuetooth keybiards. only this wirks, because others are affected by simultaneiys use of Bluetooth and wifi, a known issue on acer w4:

Dual-Connect Slimline Bluetooth Keyboard and Trackpad :: MobileFun India

Last edited:

ubergeek

Journeyman
i have several bkuetooth keybiards. only this wirks, because others are affected by simultaneiys use of Bluetooth and wifi, a known issue on acer w4:

Dual-Connect Slimline Bluetooth Keyboard and Trackpad :: MobileFun India
Wow 3 k any way I can bring down the price using coupons?

ubergeek

Journeyman
Dunno. All the solutions, in one post;

Just received Iconia W4-820. | TabletPCReview.com - Tablet ...
Thanks bro, need to checkout the gesture works gameplay. It would be great If fez is playable using it. Have you bought a screen protector yet?

angeleyes

Broken In
- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro, need to checkout the gesture works gameplay. It would be great If fez is playable using it. Have you bought a screen protector yet?

No protection yet. WTB tempered glass type. Let me know if you find anything. TIA.

ubergeek

Journeyman
Alright I just tried out gesture works and it is quite amazing. Bro can you suggest a nice leather case for my tablet?

Top Bottom