Notion Ink Cain 2-in-1 or Notion Ink 8 Tablets

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hi! Does any of our Friends,using Notion Ink Cain 2-in-1 or Notion Ink Cain 8 ,Windows-8.1 based Tablets?
Feel free to share reviews,experience, of these products,if any one owns them .
Requesting to post photos or pics. also.

- - - Updated - - -

That means none from the @TDF has purchased these (SO CALLED : CRAPPY - A Misnomer here)products?

Requestig if any of our Friend has purchased it,shed your shame/inhibition and step forward ,without getting afraid of being rebuked.
Come on Guys,share your experience...

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

I doubt it if any one has purchased it.

May be no members of @TDF, but quite a lot of people has purchased it with maximum +ve response/reviews.
In fact in the future,if any Notion Ink Cain 2 releases with say FHD screens or more modification, it's a sure buy for me.:wink:

$hadow

Geek in making
May be no members of @TDF, but quite a lot of people has purchased it with maximum +ve response/reviews.
In fact in the future,if any Notion Ink Cain 2 releases with say FHD screens or more modification, it's a sure buy for me.:wink:

Tab seems interesting but with a life of year or so. How is dev support.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Acer w4 820 ,has no 3G sim slot,no extra keyboard and cover,not a 10.1" tablet.
Does not compete with Notion Ink Cain,Iball Slide WQ149,Swipe Ultimate 2-in-1 tablet.

For me(again I reiterate,For ME ONLY) in the world of Tablet-PC's,Brand value does not matter.My personal subjective opinion,no hard feelings bros.

ubergeek

Journeyman
Acer w4 820 ,has no 3G sim slot,no extra keyboard and cover,not a 10.1" tablet.
Does not compete with Notion Ink Cain,Iball Slide WQ149,Swipe Ultimate 2-in-1 tablet.

For me(again I reiterate,For ME ONLY) in the world of Tablet-PC's,Brand value does not matter.My personal subjective opinion,no hard feelings bros.
If you have android phone there is no need for 3 g sim slot. But it has extra gig of ram and has much more higher build quality compared to Indian brands

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

If you have android phone there is no need for 3 g sim slot. But it has extra gig of ram and has much more higher build quality compared to Indian brands

Build quality is really great for acer tablets,no doubt on that. But the Notion Ink Tablets are no crap either. Yes the 8" Notion Ink Cain do have only 1GB RAM,but the 2-in-1 series(Hybrid) from Notion Ink,iBall and Swipe all have 2GB RAM on their products.

ubergeek

Journeyman
Build quality is really great for acer tablets,no doubt on that. But the Notion Ink Tablets are no crap either. Yes the 8" Notion Ink Cain do have only 1GB RAM,but the 2-in-1 series(Hybrid) from Notion Ink,iBall and Swipe all have 2GB RAM on their products.
Yup, notion ink Cain 10 is quite awesome in that aspect. But I wish it could be priced at around 15k range

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Yup, notion ink Cain 10 is quite awesome in that aspect. But I wish it could be priced at around 15k range
It will,but you have to wait till March/April 2015.:wink:
Budget 2015 is another factor.......the most IMPORTANT factor.

ubergeek

Journeyman
It will,but you have to wait till March/April 2015.:wink:
Budget 2015 is another factor.......the most IMPORTANT factor.
Its good to see a Indian company manufacture a quality product. I hope the government take measures to nurture Indian tech companies. I am hoping that it will go for 15k this gosf

angeleyes

Broken In
Acer w4 arrived. Got extra freebies, crunch cover and otg cable. Very happy. Damages 13600' desidime member got it for 11800 with indus ind card.

Top Bottom