Not Spam: Get yourself a free Bluetooth Headset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil_s

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys, I have some great news for you. I know of a blogsite called - The Symbian Blog which has just completed one year and on that occassion is giving away 2 bluetooth headsets and some other stuff. So I though I'll share it with you.

Below is a copy paste from what the author said on the site:

To win all you need to do is, register at the Nseries Fusion Challenge website and once you do that, leave your username/teamname in the comments section of this post.

After July 27, once registrations close on the Fusion Website, I will pick 3 entries by an online random number generator and thats it. I will contact you via email and your prizes will be shipped to you!

The contest is open to everyone in India even if you are not in any of the central cities that you see on the Fusion Homepage. To register all you need to do is select the city closest to you or the one you would be happy to travel to in case you win at the city level.

Additionally, by taking active part in the Fusion Challenge, you can win some great prizes. There are quite a few brand new N78’s plus Nokia Bluetooth accessories on the line and a trip to Turkey for the grand winner.

However for the purpose of the contest on The Symbian Blog, all you need to do is register and leave your username/teamname in the comments section of this post.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom