Non-smart LCD/LED 32 inch TV around 20K recommendation?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
1. Budget?
20,000 INR or thereabouts.
2. Display type and size?
Flat panel, non-smart LCD/LED. Preferably IPS. FullHD. 32 inch diagonal. Widescreen.
3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily?
Used a living room television. Small living room. Table top mount.
Primarily viewing standard definition TV. Occasional HD/FullHD content from local sources.

4. Types and number of ports required?
Prefer 2 each of HDMI and USB if possible.
5. Preferred choice of brand?
Sony/Samsung/Panasonic.
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?
None at present.
7. Any other info that you want to share.
Was considering Lloyd because they offer 4 year warranty which no one else offers. Is it reliable?

Minion

Conversation Architect
1. Budget?
20,000 INR or thereabouts.
2. Display type and size?
Flat panel, non-smart LCD/LED. Preferably IPS. FullHD. 32 inch diagonal. Widescreen.
3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily?
Used a living room television. Small living room. Table top mount.
Primarily viewing standard definition TV. Occasional HD/FullHD content from local sources.

4. Types and number of ports required?
Prefer 2 each of HDMI and USB if possible.
5. Preferred choice of brand?
Sony/Samsung/Panasonic.
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?
None at present.
7. Any other info that you want to share.
Was considering Lloyd because they offer 4 year warranty which no one else offers. Is it reliable?

Sony KLV-32R412D 720P 20k
Sony KLV-32W672E 1080p 30k

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
There is an iFFalcon 40FA2 which has a 40" 1080p HDR10 enabled VA panel and is supposed to be around 20k price (source: GeekyRanjit's channel)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Check this TV and it has got good reviews too.
Ridaex Android Smart TVs Are The First And Best Made In India, Made for India. It's time to say good bye to Vu, Cloudwalker, Wybor and many more chinese Tv's

DLED A+ grade panel

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Sony KLV-32W672E 1080p 30k seems to be far above my budget at 1080p. However I am looking for 1080p at 20 K ish. Seems to be not possible for known brands then.
Also unit seems to be out of stock.

RIDAEX seems to be an Android smart TV. I am however trying for a non-smart unit.

iFFalcon 40FA2 seems to be iffy to me. Not getting hits on normal shopping sites.

Nobody has heard/used Lloyd then?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Sony KLV-32W672E 1080p 30k seems to be far above my budget at 1080p. However I am looking for 1080p at 20 K ish. Seems to be not possible for known brands then.
Also unit seems to be out of stock.

RIDAEX seems to be an Android smart TV. I am however trying for a non-smart unit.

iFFalcon 40FA2 seems to be iffy to me. Not getting hits on normal shopping sites.

Nobody has heard/used Lloyd then?

Ridaex has android box attached with HDMI. If u don't want it just remove the cable it will be like normal TV.
Plus the android box PCB can be upgraded in future.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom